Location: Middelburg (Holland)
Fan of Manchester United since: 1999
1. Why did you start to support Manchester United? At the age of 9 I saw my father watching Manchester United on telly and I was so excited by his enthusiasm that I started to watch the games with him every weekend. After that the love for Manchester United has grown.
2. Who is your favorite player this season? This season Anderson has really surprised everyone.
3. Who is the best player Manchester United had in its history? That's a very very hard question, I haven't seen players like George Best, the busby babes, Cantona, play, or anyone for that matter before 1999. But till now Paul Scholes is my favorite, maybe not the very best in our history, but he is one of the very best.
4. Have you been to Manchester United match? Yes, last season as a birthday present. It was against Everton and we won in the 84th minute with a goal by Chicarito.
5. Have you been to Old Trafford? Yes.
6. What is the best memorable moment you had with the club? Most memorable was the game I've seen at OT I've never felt so much excitement and pride in my life, experiencing a goal's celebration at OT is the best feeling in the world.
7. What do you think about Alex Ferguson? I really think he is the best manager ever, every time I see him I wish to offer him a pack of gum :P
8. If you were the manager of Manchester United, who's the player, you would bring to the club? hmmm I'd bring someone to boost our defense...hmm but who? well I'll owe you an answer I guess, can't really think of someone right now.
9. Is there a player in the club that you don't like? I don't really like all players, but at the moment all the players work hard and do their best. Only when players don't play with their heart for the team they'll lose my respect.
10. What will be the achievements of the club this season? Beating City, not even winning the PL, putting City back in their place would satisfy me more.
11. What makes Manchester United as a special club in comparison to other football clubs in the world? The passion between players and supporters is something that can't be compared to other clubs, red's are born, most other fans leave as soon as the club doesn't live up the expectations and support another the next season.
|Every time I see Ferguson I wish to offer him a pack of gum|
|Experiencing a goal's celebration at Old Trafford is the best feeling in the world.|